Liberty of the Seas coffee card

JTBCruiser

DW and I bought the coffee card on board for $31, $36.58 after the 18% gratuity which included 15 coffees. We elected to have the cafe mochas, medium size. You could either get the small or medium, same price so we went with medium. Medium mocha was $4.50 so if we paid that price for 15 coffees it would have been $67.50 or $79.65 after gratuity. Coffee was consistent and good.

Thanks for reporting back. I assume the large size would have cost two punches?

Bob, when I bought the card I asked which sizes the cafe mocha would come in for one punch, I was told small or medium. On Day 6 I asked if I could get a large for one punch and was told yes. Sooooo I asked for a large and got a medium. I did not see any larger cups at the counter other than a medium and the line was long so I didn't bother asking why I didn't get a large cup. The medium worked just fine for us.

Bob, when I bought the card I asked which sizes the cafe mocha would come in for one punch, I was told small or medium. On Day 6 I asked if I could get a large for one punch and was told yes. Sooooo I asked for a large and got a medium. I did not see any larger cups at the counter other than a medium and the line was long so I didn't bother asking why I didn't get a large cup. The medium worked just fine for us.

So typical, makes me laugh.:D