Irie Tours with Julian

urbanpeach

We had the most amazing time with Irie Tours from the first email we sent inquiring about the tour to the end of the tour itself offered amazing customer service. My son and I were the only ones booked for the All West Beach Hopping Tour so we got a private tour from Julian. On the tour we got to watch the waves crash into the caves at Shete Boka, spend time on several beautiful beaches, see flamingos, and snorkeled with sea turtles which was an unexpected surprise. It was Julian's first tour and he did an amazing job! He was very attentive to our needs, what we wanted to do, and what we wanted to learn. He had a lot of knowledge about the island and was passionate about his job and managed to make even the information interesting and the tour fun for my 13 year old son. He was very professional, and made us feel very welcome on the island like we had been friends for a long time. I would highly suggest requesting Julian for a tour! The price was very reasonable especially considering we ended up getting a private tour.

We went to Kenepa Beach and Porto Marie Beach. I'm not sure of the name of where we snorkeled with the sea turtles, but we went there after Shete Boka National Park and before we went to Kenepa Beach. We skipped the cliff jumping at Playa Forti. Be sure to bring water shoes as the beaches tend to be rather rocky when you first get in.