Epic hotel

cruisng4fun

I was wondering if anyone has stayed at this hotel?I know the hotel is fairly new but any info would be great I was able to book a room from easyclick.com for Middle of Nov. for 150 night. Good deal??

Great deal. This is easily a 5* hotel.

I got it for $132 mid october....you might want to keep an eye out as I had looked one day and it was $132 then another day it went up to $153 then a few days later, back down to $132.

It is rated the number one hotel in Miami according to tripadvisor.com

I am a bit worried about the downtown area as I've been reading on here that it is a high crime area. But some common sense and only walking to bayside etc. during the day and "cabbing" it at night and I think we'll be fine.

I have stayed a few times at the Holiday Inn across from Bayside and they wanted more money for the 2 nights In Nov. I couldnt believe the price of $131 plus tax for this hotel. I have never had any problems in the downtown area from what I can tell its about 1/2 mile to Bayside but like you said a little common sense goes a long way.

We stayed at the Epic in Feb. one nite precuise. Beautiful room! BR was heavenly. We stayed on a really high floor but I could hear the traffic. We were on the drawbridge side. Ask for a room that is completely facing towards the wateray, I think it will be quieter. I live in the country and am very sensitive to traffic noise. We had a really nice drink at the bar for supper (strawberry margarita) and a sandwich. we stolled down the street to a steakhouse but walked out for the prices were ridiculous. Bayside no big deal. Did not mind the walk and felt safe but it was still daylight.

cina54

Oasis 2010

If you are on the part of the hotel that faces directly towards the water you may have a decent view of the port. The hotel is down an inlet off the waterway. We had a partial view but could only see one ship which was not ours.

Archived