glass boat ride at night on own

butterflycruise

We did one last year and it was pretty inexpensive. If I remember correctly, it was around $20 per person. It was a no-frills trip, but we saw a shipwreck and got a nice overview of the island. I was really glad that we didn't book one with the cruise line--we did it for less than half of the cost.

There are a number of boats at the dockyard within walking distance that offer glass bottom boat rides and fishing trips.

I would like to arrange one in advance, but it looks like Jesse James only leaves from St. George. Are there any glass bottom boats that leave from Dockyard in the evening--after dinner-- say around 8:30 or 9? There is a ship's tour but would rather do one on our own. Thanks!

Edited by jules71

I would like to arrange one in advance, but it looks like Jesse James only leaves from St. George. Are there any glass bottom boats that leave from Dockyard in the evening--after dinner-- say around 8:30 or 9? There is a ship's tour but would rather do one on our own. Thanks!

I departed from the Dockyard with her....

Send her a quick e-mail asking for info, she is usually quick to answer.

Have fun !

I did the glass bottom boat through the cruise ship (had cabin credit $ to spend) and was not impressed. At night, the bottom of the ocean is lit up by the boat lights and everything looks one color. I would much rather go in the day.