Can you get WIFI in cabins on the Arcadia?

whoops

On a cruise next week and was wondering if WIFI was available in the cabins. In the last year I have been on the Ventura and Azura where WIFI was not available in the cabins but was told that facility is being introduced for the whole fleet. Is that correct?

Yes you can, it's fairly expensive (approx £12.50 per day) and only one of you can log in at a time. You go to the library and they will help you set it up. I have found that being strategic about when you buy helps, so for example if you have several sea days if you buy 24 hours at 3pm one day you can use it the rest of that day and a part of the next. This package allows you access to social media and email but not to stream video or download, that is more expensive. We found the quality to be very good and you can use it anywhere on the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Blooming heck ! That is expensive. Someone has told me that you can get connected at the port terminals for free. I don't think I want to sit in the terminal for half an hour or more looking at my emails . I'm on holiday afterall but it's a thought. Cheaper than £12.50 a day.

If you do decide to fork out , can it come out of your obc?

Margaret x