Freestyle Dailies NCL POA

Scrufsmom

I happen to have the Freestyle Daily for the NCL POA. I know that alot of you out there in Cruise Critic land have tried to seek these for your upcoming cruise. Let me just say that there really isn't alot of information to be found in these. It basically is one front page telling you what to expect for that particular day and then on the third page it just gives you a listing of where and when events will be happening. I'm going to try to post those for all to see, if you have any questions or concerns please respond and I will give you as much info as needed.

Let me just say that there really isn't alot of information to be found in these. It basically is one front page telling you what to expect for that particular day and then on the third page it just gives you a listing of where and when events will be happening.

How are they different from any other ship or cruiseline?

I have found that the daily itinerary from other cruise lines are more explicit then what NCL offers. Now this is strictly my opinion but I found that this daily didn't supply the necessary information. I've always enjoyed reading up on what is happening onboard the cruise ship daily.

I have found that the daily itinerary from other cruise lines are more explicit then what NCL offers. Now this is strictly my opinion but I found that this daily didn't supply the necessary information. I've always enjoyed reading up on what is happening onboard the cruise ship daily.

+1

For example, IIRC, the "Carnival Caper" was more lively and informative. NCL's "Freestyle Daily" was dry, almost written by template.

I happen to have the Freestyle Daily for the NCL POA. I know that alot of you out there in Cruise Critic land have tried to seek these for your upcoming cruise. Let me just say that there really isn't alot of information to be found in these. It basically is one front page telling you what to expect for that particular day and then on the third page it just gives you a listing of where and when events will be happening. I'm going to try to post those for all to see, if you have any questions or concerns please respond and I will give you as much info as needed.

What date do you have? The latest ones I have are from May 29th. If you need help posting it, you can send them to me and I'll upload them.

How are they different from any other ship or cruiseline?

Here's the ones from May 29th:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/37233737/Pride-of-America-NCL-Dailies-May-29-2010

What date do you have? The latest ones I have are from May 29th. If you need help posting it, you can send them to me and I'll upload them.

Here's the ones from May 29th:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/37233737/Pride-of-America-NCL-Dailies-May-29-2010

I tried to view your link but it crashed my computer twice. It won't let me view the site. I'm interested how much difference there is between the May 29th Freestyle and my Freestyle in February. My Hawai'i site has most of the handouts that were available during our cruise. Thanks if you could do this for me.

I tried to view your link but it crashed my computer twice. It won't let me view the site. I'm interested how much difference there is between the May 29th Freestyle and my Freestyle in February. My Hawai'i site has most of the handouts that were available during our cruise. Thanks if you could do this for me.

The link is working. Maybe your browser doesn't like the fancy scripts that site uses?

Send me an e-mail (link in signature) and I can e-mail it to you. :D

My computer crashed also!

I was able to view it just fine. However, I did not try to download it. I like that my browser allows me to do that.

I am usually not very interested in the Dailies or any ship's papers this far out from my cruise as they can change so much. What I did happen to see was the Broadway shows (music from...). I love Broadway music! Did you happen to get to any of those?

The link is working. Maybe your browser doesn't like the fancy scripts that site uses?

Send me an e-mail (link in signature) and I can e-mail it to you. :D

I find that with most web sites it comes down to web designers using Microsoft standards instead of web standards.

Thank you, Scrufsmom. That is so thoughtful of you. I would love to see your copies of the Dailies! Even if just to compare the differences between the 2/10 and 5/10 versions. Looking forward to your posting them. :) Thanks again!

• 2 years later...

Yes, I would love to see the ones from winter. I am taking a group out next January and am trying to schedule meeting times that do not conflict with "dancing" opportunities. We are a dancing group and don't want to miss any opportunities! Thanks

Also, the first day activities from the May 29th dailies were unreadable. The others were fine however.

Thanks everyone,

Yes, I would love to see the ones from winter. I am taking a group out next January and am trying to schedule meeting times that do not conflict with "dancing" opportunities. We are a dancing group and don't want to miss any opportunities! Thanks

Also, the first day activities from the May 29th dailies were unreadable. The others were fine however.

Thanks everyone,

I do not have any dailies I can share with you from the winter however this thread is about three years old and there are some more updated dailies -from May 2013 which probably have more accurate information -check out

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bx5tiqBd4AoLRk9xdkRhX0NJT3c&usp=sharing

• 9 months later...
did you ever post them? I can't find them. By the way, I see you are from Hollywood, FLA. I grew up there but now live in Minnesota BRRRR!!!!

You do realize this thread was originally posted in 2010... right? :confused: Any info would most certainly be out of date.

Edited by azappraiser

Just returned from POA last week.

Can't imagine too much of a change for the winter schedules. There is no daylight savings time in Hawaii and at that latitude the days should be closer in length than on the mainland. Also, the port arrival departure times don't change at all - therefore, it's unlikely they would alter on board activities.