Athens to Piraeus Port Terminal

JMS113

We are considering transportation options from our hotel in Central Athens to Piraeus port. I am wondering if anyone has use the X80 bus with luggage- is there luggage storage or is there room to keep luggage beside the seat?

Alternatively, I understand it is about a 30 minute walk from the metro station to the cruise terminal so I am wondering how easy it is to get a cab from the port metro station to the cruise terminal entrance? Our hotel is very close to the port metro line and we have found using the metro/subway systems in other European cities easy.

Wondering if anyone knows which terminal the Vista uses? Looks like there will be several ships in port Oct 11, 2016.

thanks!

If you take the metro, your ticket is valid for 90 minutes so you can hop onto a bus that goes to the port for 1.8€. You can check googlemaps or the greek public transport site for numbers and schedules.

Thank you. I appreciate your help!

I would use the X80 to the port as it will be almost empty in that direction near noon time. The cost is minimal and you won't inconvenience the locals. I think it's better to pay $4.50eu for an express than a bus that hits many stops. :)