Breakfast in Denalli

pooflady

Or pick up the night before, I suggest you may want to bring at least snacks anyway. The box lunch is so so at best. There are snack foods in some of the gift shops across the street and maybe "bag /breakfast/lunches" available at the Princess???

Out Tundra Wilderness Tour leaves at 6 a.m. Where can we get breakfast at 5 a.m.? We're staying at the Denali Princess.

Do you have a car? If so, I do believe the denali river cabin restaurant opens at 5 am.. I know it was open by 5:30 a few weeks ago when we were there.

They are at 231.1 mile marker I do believe. They will make you a nice box lunch as well.

We were at McKinley Chalets. We bought a bottle of orange juice and 2 cinnamon rolls at store across the street. Stored orange juice on balcony (nights were cool!), made coffee and had breakfast in our room in the morning before meeting for the tour. We also brought snacks to supplement the lunch. I ate some, husband did not. Our room had a coffee maker but no refrigerator or microwave. Much more relaxing than trying to fit breakfast in before an early tour.

Archived