Chief's Luau Honolulu

casperbks

• 2 weeks later...

It was held at Sea Life Park and we had a rental car. Our party was myself, my mom, sister, niece, brother and brother in law. Our ranges were 5-65 and we all enjoyed this a lot. The following is from a couple years ago, but I hope it helps you. We were there in January 2013 and this was from my TripAdvisor Review:

I felt the Chief was humorous, talented and genuine. The show was fantastic, and the food was good. Definitely enjoyed what was served, and the advise of bringing a light sweater should not be over looked if you get chilled easily. I was fine but my mother was freezing. The views, the fire dancers and the hospitality were all excellent.

We had the Royal package, but I think unless you would like to be brought up on stage, the additional expense wasn't necessary. Table service, was just plates made from the buffet for you, so I could have picked what I wanted rather than not eating some of what they brought me.

Truly happy to have experienced this and would return to this luau as it felt more intimate and like family.

Any opinions on ths Luau... pick up is 4pm over at 8pm ship leaves at 11 ... It is at Seal life park ???? they say this is were the locals take their families..:confused:

Question:

I looked this up as would love to be able to fit in a luau on our cruise too! I was excited when I saw your hours. Went to their website and saw that they do pick up at Pier 2 at 3:30, but their show schedule shows the show/dinner being over at 9. Then at least an half hour drive back to ship. This is alittle closer to 11 than I am comfortable with. Did you call Chief's? I would be more likely to book if truly over at 8.. Thanks for the information.

Pooh