Le Harve

timetravler

Can you give me some ideas about what to do in Le Harve on a Sunday? Are stores open at all? Is it a town worth exploring or would it be better to do a tour to Honfluer or somewhere else?

I have been to Normandy, but have not been to Paris. However the tour to Paris is a long ways away and very expensive. Plus the tour is over 10 hours long. Is Paris still worth going to even on a Sunday when the cruise port is Le Harve?

Can you give me some ideas about what to do in Le Harve on a Sunday? Are stores open at all? Is it a town worth exploring or would it be better to do a tour to Honfluer or somewhere else?

I have been to Normandy, but have not been to Paris. However the tour to Paris is a long ways away and very expensive. Plus the tour is over 10 hours long. Is Paris still worth going to even on a Sunday when the cruise port is Le Harve?

There is a lot of info here on this board regarding your questions as to what to do as well as going to Paris. The search function is now working and there is current info.If it were me I would save Paris for another trip and spend sometime there not a quick,but looong day.

Paris is a very long trip realistically you will not really experience it. Far better to go for a week as a trip in itself.

Le Havre is quite picturesque, a good opportunity on a Sunday to try lunch in a real French restaurant, then wander an appreciate the ambiance.

Otherwise take a trip around the area, to appreciate France you need to wander absorb the atmosphere, you can't do that from a coach.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I would save Paris for when you can commit a few days to it. That city is worth it, especially at night. Seeing it on a day from a cruise ship is a fail unless you don't think you will ever have the opportunity to get back there. Even on a trip to London, Paris is only a two hour train ride away.