Freedom Dining

judiebird

Freedom Dining Starts on ORIANA X411. But when we booked our cruise we wasn.t told about this. We asked for Second sitting ad thats what we have always don on our 10 cruises with P & O. But we was told because of our booking we would be allocated dining when we get on board. So we could get 1st sitting. Would we be able to Change to FREEDOM Dining if we wished. ?????? .

I have already tried that. But we will have to wait until we onboard to find out. But my thoughts are if Freedom is only Starting on the 18th when we Sail. Maybe we would be allowed to change it. We have done Getaway /Sver fares as they are now called. We was allowed to chose second sitting until now. They have changed it to saver fare. Freedom wasn.t mentioned at booking at all.

I have already tried that. But we will have to wait until we onboard to find out. But my thoughts are if Freedom is only Starting on the 18th when we Sail. Maybe we would be allowed to change it. We have done Getaway /Sver fares as they are now called. We was allowed to chose second sitting until now. They have changed it to saver fare. Freedom wasn.t mentioned at booking at all.

If you werent told that freedom dining was not available when you booked then thats a fault of your TA but if you have booked a saver/early saver it doesnt matter that you werent told because one of the conditions of booking is that P&O decide which dining you do and it is not changeable. By the way it has been known for a while that Oriana and all other ships with P&O will have freedom dining, with the exception of Adonia, starting this spring for some while now so those that booked Select will have had a choice of freedom or club.

Edited by shilly3191