North Friars or South Friars?

DKNE

Its been 5 years since we were in St Kitts. Last time we went to South Friars beach (Carambola beach) when it was just starting out. It was beautiful there.

We are 11 people travelling together, and we were suggested to go to Reggae Beach area.

Looking at some reviews and pictures, I am just wondering what is the better option for us? We have 5 kids in our group aged 8-13.

Is chair rentals a lot in Carambola now? Reggae is $5 per chair. Also wondering which beach area is nicer?

I know both ways would have to go over St. Timothy's Hill but wonder which side would be better and nice for us overall?

We are there next week, and need some quick opinions lol

Thanks !!!

I believe that they charge $10 for chairs at Carambola now and to get a chair you will need a reservation. Reggae is located at the far end of the SE Peninsula on Cockleshell Bay. Your subject line had North Friars- that is across the highway from South Friars and there is nothing there except the beach which is on the Atlantic side and it is very rough. Your kids probably would enjoy Reggae more than Carambola.

I believe that they charge $10 for chairs at Carambola now and to get a chair you will need a reservation. Reggae is located at the far end of the SE Peninsula on Cockleshell Bay. Your subject line had North Friars- that is across the highway from South Friars and there is nothing there except the beach which is on the Atlantic side and it is very rough. Your kids probably would enjoy Reggae more than Carambola.

ok thank you, I probably got confused with all the north and south and friars and frigate! Too much researching lol

Thanks for your opinion :)