Swimsuit HELP

HoggyDoo

I have a new swimsuit and need some help. It is a one piece that has an underwire to support my heavy uppers. The problem I need help with is it has two shoulder straps that doesn't even begin to help support. How can I or what can I do to pull this straps up or together without sewing them. I am in love with the swimsuit and need these straps fixed. Help....

There is a thing called a swim or bra strap adjuster. Google the idea. I have used a clear one that I picked up at Target that looks like this:

fashion-forms-fas001-2009-gs?$x$

While that might not be the most attractive, I can attest that it is comfortable. There are also clips that do the same thing that are more decorative.

There is a thing called a swim or bra strap adjuster. Google the idea. I have used a clear one that I picked up at Target that looks like this:

So, I have a similar item (mine are heart shaped clasps, I believe from Target) but I use it to turn a regular bra into racerback (ish) so I can wear it with dresses that have narrower straps. How does it help support breasts??

Honestly - support *should* come from the band, not straps. If your suit isn't supportive, it's not the right suit for you. Sometimes tightening straps can help some (and I would bring the suit to a seamstress and have the straps taken in, if that's the issue)....But I still want my support in the band, where it's supposed to be (I'm currently 38DDDD - trust me, I understand the issues:*)