Info needed on Little French Key (LFK)

hanimasood

We are planning a trip to LFK on the 19th while in Roatan. I would like to know if I can still access the kayaks and other non-motorized equipment on the $55 access? I was wondering what is their method of differentiating between the different types of access purchased once you are on the island? In the opinion of people who have been to LFK, is it better to purchase just the entry access (cheapest) and then do what ever we need a la carte? We are not interested in the drinks or food at all but just the island and its amenities. Any thoughts or ideas?

According to their packages on the website the $55 does not include kayaks. We were just there last week. We did the $88 package with food and 2 drinks. They gave us a wristband so I'm guessing that's how they know which package you got.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

www.littlefrenchkey.com has lots about their packages. They are quick to respond if you send an email. We had 4 going with our party and changed to 6 without an issue $55 seems it is very basic with access to the beach.