Drink question!!!

futuremrspeaden

I don't think she means she will get free drink. I think what she is sling is can you use your own cup for the drinks? Like will the bartenders put drinks in your own cup for cheaper?? Or does it have to be a carnival turvis??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In Nov on the Sunshine they offered a deal where if you bought the tumbler your drink refills in that tumbler were cheaper. We brought the tumblers on our cruise on the Dream in June and they did not offer that deal. They'd make our drinks in them but at the regular price.

On the Breeze last year I bought both the Blue Iguana and Red Frog Tervis Tumblers. From then on, I got a 16oz frozen alcoholic drink for the 12oz price by re-using my tumblers. You'd have to ask them if they'd be willing to use your non-branded cup, but I imagine they want you to spend the money to buy one . :)

Edited by LibratPDX

On the Breeze last year I bought both the Blue Iguana and Red Frog Tervis Tumblers. From then on, I got a 16oz frozen alcoholic drink for the 12oz price by re-using my tumblers. You'd have to ask them if they'd be willing to use your non-branded cup, but I imagine they want you to spend the money to buy one . :)

I saw this deal on the menus I was looking at tonight. Can you also do this with Cheers? 4 oz. more might be worth it if I end up liking the drinks you can get in it.

Yes...you can use your own cups...but same prices...and as far as the cheers program you will pay the one time payment and 15% gratuity but be advised you will be charged tax to each drink you get to your sail and sign card ei??if the drink is sold for $10 and sales tax in US water is 10% a charge of $1 will be added to your sail and sign card...Just FYI!

Sent from my iPad using Forums