Decided on the Getaway Nov. 15 !!!

az-cruiser

We decided on the Getaway instead of the Pearl. I just couldn't get over how the Getaway had so much more for the kids ( Boys ages 10 & 11) ...thanks for all the input too!

Now..what do I need to know?

Any tips for sailing on the Getaway? What do I need to know to make this as enjoyable as possible?

We have cruised, Princess, Carnival, Holland America, and are NCL first timers. I need the lowdown on NCL and all the Getaway's secrets..lol

Can't wait!!!!

We decided on the Getaway instead of the Pearl. I just couldn't get over how the Getaway had so much more for the kids ( Boys ages 10 & 11) ...thanks for all the input too!

Now..what do I need to know?

Any tips for sailing on the Getaway? What do I need to know to make this as enjoyable as possible?

We have cruised, Princess, Carnival, Holland America, and are NCL first timers. I need the lowdown on NCL and all the Getaway's secrets..lol

Can't wait!!!!

Don't wait to hit the slides and ropes course, they are a blast. I have all the dailies posted on my review.

Don't wait to hit the slides and ropes course, they are a blast. I have all the dailies posted on my review.

Thank you...first thing, get chairs and hit the rope course/ slides!

And thanks for the link to your awesome review!!!!

thinking of bumping from our Disney cruise to the getaway in Nov. would save us 2k! My kids will be 15, 12 and 7 when we would sail, think it would be a good fit?

I think kids especially the age of yours would appreciate Getaway a lot more.

Are we dojng a roll call to get free on board party? If so please add

Tom and Denise hoffman

Amy and eddy Redick

Tim Hoffman

Tom and Denise went on inaugural getaway cruise feb 8. It was great .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I you like Mojitos, try the cucumber/jalapeno mojito in the mojito bar.

:pThis is the single best new drink I have had in quite a long time, but not for the faint of heart! My other fav was the pineapple cocoanut mojito. We went to the outdoor Mojito Bar on the Waterfront for sailaway. Not many people there. Say Hi to Bong for us if he's there. One of the best and funniest bartenders NCL has. Look for the Mojito tasting in the dailies. A lot of fun as are the other tastings. Don't miss Cagneys. Filet is fantastic.

Edited by punkincc

Are we dojng a roll call to get free on board party? If so please add

Tom and Denise hoffman

Amy and eddy Redick

Tim Hoffman

Tom and Denise went on inaugural getaway cruise feb 8. It was great .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi Dhoffm02, check out the Roll Call boards, The Nov, 15, Getaway has a roll call going on right now..no one has much to get everyone together..maybe it will pick up in the next monthor so.I'mgame for a greet and meet too!

Hi Dhoffm02, check out the Roll Call boards, The Nov, 15, Getaway has a roll call going on right now..no one has much to get everyone together..maybe it will pick up in the next monthor so.I'mgame for a greet and meet too!

Someone on the roll call has offered to set up the M&G. The roll call is only place to sign up for it.