My goal loose 12kg before my Nov Cruise

Hi, I wrote a reply to the soda package. Unfortunately i put on 5kgs on the cruise in Jan . still trying to get it off now. When i go again in Nov i will have to make sure i have lost heaps before i go this time. I am nearly 57 so it does get harder as we get older.

Regards Zanny:(

Hi Zanny Im so glad we are about the same age, I really need to lose 12kg before the cruise I know that I will gain heaps of weight on the cruise. Im going to try the fast diet. I have just purchased the book, would you like to join me its always easier if you have a diet buddy. I am cruising with my husband John.

I am a nurse at the local medical centre and also work in prison health casually, I love cooking ( that's why Im so overweight) gardening, craft, love playing canaster and scrabble. Im looking forward to meeting you in November

Kind regards Deb

Hi, Deb I am retiring in 2 weeks time and i am going over to w.A. in the caravan for a few months and won't have the internet at times but i will try to help you with your weght etc. before we leave in 3 weeks.

Regards Zanny:)

Deb and Zanny,

I am 54 also and an looking to lose 12 to 14 more pounds before our cruise in December. I have lost 12 pounds in the past year and a half so it's been slow going. Definitely harder as I got older.

Michelle

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app

Hi Michelle and Zanny I have just purchased a book the fast diet recipe book,

You eat normally for 5 days a week and for 2 days a week you eat a quarter of your normal calorie intake.

You can do the two days back to back or split them,

The diet book has healthy recipes for the 2 fast days.

I need to try something different because the older I get the harder it seems to lose weight, plus I have given up smoking which has made it harder as well.