(Almost) Live from the Whisper - Southampton to Montreal

RosseauGirl

Hot Rocks might actually be more fun in truly bad weather. We were there one evening when the fog horn blared every 60 seconds (or so it seemed). It made conversation difficult, but we had a great time. The meat and seafood are excellent. The sides and dessert need to be improved or just changed.

Were we with you that night? I remember something like that, and it was very fun.

Agree they need a change up in the menu every so often.

Were we with you that night? I remember something like that, and it was very fun.

Rachel, sailing out of the Lima (Callao), Peru harbor on a foggy evening on the Whisper in 2011, we dined at Hot Rocks with the Emtbsams. It was a fun time, covering the ears for a few seconds every minute. One other table remained occupied through the foghorn blasts. Were you at that table?

Rachel, sailing out of the Lima (Callao), Peru harbor on a foggy evening on the Whisper in 2011, we dined at Hot Rocks with the Emtbsams. It was a fun time, covering the ears for a few seconds every minute. One other table remained occupied through the foghorn blasts. Were you at that table?

No, and actually thinking back, the fog horn trip was on Spirit TA with EnglishUSA, aka David. I got confused because he was on the same trip with Emtbsams and us Auckland to Melbourne but no forghorns.