Quick question re: Vibe on the Breakaway, plus one more re: Spice H20

RickinNYC

Hi folks.

Apologies in advance if this has been asked. I understand Vibe is adults only and one must pay for a pass to gain admission. I'm staying in a solo inside this December; am I eligible to buy that pass? If so, how much is it?

As for H20, I've been on the Epic and that section was the adults only section that was free to anyone. I know there's a similar section on Breakaway, but is it adults only? If so, what's the impetus to sign up for Vibe?

Thoughts/opinions welcomed!

Hi folks.

Apologies in advance if this has been asked. I understand Vibe is adults only and one must pay for a pass to gain admission. I'm staying in a solo inside this December; am I eligible to buy that pass? If so, how much is it?

As for H20, I've been on the Epic and that section was the adults only section that was free to anyone. I know there's a similar section on Breakaway, but is it adults only? If so, what's the impetus to sign up for Vibe?

Thoughts/opinions welcomed!

I bought the Vibe pass, it was very quiet up there. The most people saw in there at any given time was about 15 people. Lots of cushioned seats & loungers. Small bar,(which wrapped into the free sun deck on the other side of the wall) 2 showers, 2 hot tubs, 5 cabanas (did not rent one but they looked ok). Every so often they bring you fruit K-Bobs, chilled towels & would spray you with cold water. The music was jazz/soft, not blaring so it was a nice place to unwind and read a book.

I was unable to use it the last day as I broke my foot and you have to go up 2 flights of stairs to get to it.

The pass was &79.00 a week, (sold out by early afternoon) I bought it as soon as I boarded (I had #1 on boarding) at the guest services desk. They give you a wristband and your room key activates the entrance door. The bar closes at 7 but your key card can be used 24/7.

I don't remember seeing kids in Spice20 but it was always mobbed when I went. Pain in the butt to find seats in there. If you are planning on going to the sailaway or fireworks parties get there super early.

I bought the Vibe pass, it was very quiet up there. The most people saw in there at any given time was about 15 people. Lots of cushioned seats & loungers. Small bar,(which wrapped into the free sun deck on the other side of the wall) 2 showers, 2 hot tubs, 5 cabanas (did not rent one but they looked ok). Every so often they bring you fruit K-Bobs, chilled towels & would spray you with cold water. The music was jazz/soft, not blaring so it was a nice place to unwind and read a book.

I was unable to use it the last day as I broke my foot and you have to go up 2 flights of stairs to get to it.

The pass was &79.00 a week, (sold out by early afternoon) I bought it as soon as I boarded (I had #1 on boarding) at the guest services desk. They give you a wristband and your room key activates the entrance door. The bar closes at 7 but your key card can be used 24/7.

I don't remember seeing kids in Spice20 but it was always mobbed when I went. Pain in the butt to find seats in there. If you are planning on going to the sailaway or fireworks parties get there super early.

Not seeing post, sorry if its a duplicate

Did you break your foot on vacation?

Yes on the dance floor at Bliss on Friday, I thought I just twisted it and I had a massage appmt Sat morning, I was literally crawling down the hallway (What a sight I was, but I was determined lol) to head to the spa when a ships officer spotted me and called for a wheelchair to bring me to the infirmary instead.

Another woman had it worse she fell (wayyyy to much UBP) and broke her leg Saturday (In Moderno she was with sister in law when she fell) and was told she needed plates and surgery. Her husband was taken to the brig until they could find out that he wasn't with her as they had a blow out fight in the room after she left infirmary and I guess security thought he broke her leg. He was ranting in Maltings to anyone who would listen. He called her every name in the book that night.

After he left the bartender came to me and said wow you took it a lot better then he did and he wasn't even hurt lol.

3 more weeks and cast should be off.

Yes on the dance floor at Bliss on Friday, I thought I just twisted it and I had a massage appmt Sat morning, I was literally crawling down the hallway (What a sight I was, but I was determined lol) to head to the spa when a ships officer spotted me and called for a wheelchair to bring me to the infirmary instead.

Another woman had it worse she fell (wayyyy to much UBP) and broke her leg Saturday (In Moderno she was with sister in law when she fell) and was told she needed plates and surgery. Her husband was taken to the brig until they could find out that he wasn't with her as they had a blow out fight in the room after she left infirmary and I guess security thought he broke her leg. He was ranting in Maltings to anyone who would listen. He called her every name in the book that night.

After he left the bartender came to me and said wow you took it a lot better then he did and he wasn't even hurt lol.

3 more weeks and cast should be off.

OMG I am so sorry. That stinks!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived