Silver Muse Part 2

kloreece

The Silver Suite:

On my last cruise I had a Veranda Suite which is very nice. But, the extra space and extra deck area were much appreciated. It was great to have a real dining table and the entire layout of the suite is excellent. The closet is roomy and there are plenty of hangers. The only flaw is the locker for valuables is extremely small. The bathroom is gorgeous and the shower is magnificent. There is no other word for it. I thought there was going to be a mirror tv in the bedroom and found a regular tv so I must have misread or seen something inaccurate. The included laundry and dry cleaning was a much appreciated surprise and somehow I did not see that in my research.

My butler and suite attendant were very good. My butler had to negotiate some issues and handled the pressure very well. For instance, one piece of my dry cleaning was not returned but was eventually located. However, it was located the morning we disembarked but only after I called and inquired. He knew the day before and was to check and I believe if I had not rang him, he would not have done so.

Sent from my iPad using Forums