Tour with Dushi

canegirl

We just returned from a wonderful tour Natasha with Dushi Taxi. We were a party of 9 (6 adults and 3 kids) and we had the best time with her. She was so informative. She is truly a wonderful person. We went to Hato caves and then to Porto Mari beach for a few hours of snorkeling and swimming. It was our favorite day of our cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
We just returned from a wonderful tour Natasha with Dushi Taxi. We were a party of 9 (6 adults and 3 kids) and we had the best time with her. She was so informative. She is truly a wonderful person. We went to Hato caves and then to Porto Mari beach for a few hours of snorkeling and swimming. It was our favorite day of our cruise.

How much did you pay for this?

• 2 weeks later...

We used Natasja with Dushi Taxi for our port stop in Curaçao last November as well. She was wonderful and gave a great island tour! Look her up on Facebook under Dushi Taxi (she has a Cruise Critic section with a lot of info there) or email her at natasjagibbs@hotmail .com.

• 2 weeks later...

8 of us from the Norwegian Dawn also did a six hour round the island and beach stop with Natasja. She has a wonderful personality and really was a lot of fun. We saw her Mom too at one of the beach stops.

We suggest having aqua shoes for the beach. Not smoothe sand like in Magen's Bay but slightly rocky

• 2 weeks later...

We did a tour with Natasja of Dushi Taxi a couple of weeks ago while in Curacao. I had contacted her via e-mail to schedule a tour for 5 of about 4 hours with a short beach break. Natasja responded very promptly; about a week later she asked if another couple could join us, as they had contacted her previously but did not have a large enough group to contract her. They joined us, one of our party was sick that day, so we had a total of 6 adults. This was a comfortable amount for her van. The cost was $40 per person.

She met us at the port with a sign. I didn't see her immediately, and one of the taxi drivers at the kiosk asked if I wanted a tour. When I said, "I have one already" and told him with who, he said, "Natasja. She's the best!" and left his stand to take me to her.

Natasja took us to many interesting sights and had good commentary along the way. She gave us plenty of time at each of the stops, and she was very flexible. Near the end, the majority did not want to go to a beach break, so she drove us to the shopping district for those who wanted to shop and for the rest of us to get a chance to walk across the floating bridge. Bonus aspect to the tour: free WiFi.

Natasja was very enthusiastic and fun. We especially enjoyed learning that she is saving money to buy a van with wheelchair capabilities.

• 3 months later...