Search by cabin category

ClarkBHM

Is there a search engine out there that can search by specific cabin category? For instance, we really like the SC "2-Bedroom Family Suite with Balcony" cabins on Norwegian, but in order to get pricing on them, I have to go into each one and figure out what it is. Since I'm pretty flexible on dates and generally flexible on ports, it would be much easier for me to input the cabin category into a search engine and have it pull up all of the SC prices and options.

Any suggestions?

Alas, not to my knowledge. I know what you mean; if I am searching for a balcony cabin on Celebrity the cheapest balcony price pops up...that is generally always the totally obstructed balcony and so I have to click various other buttons to see what I want. Cruising is hard work, my friend....

Do you have a TA? Just tell them what you want and that you want all available in that category. If you call the cruise line itself, ask them the same thing. Then decide on which cabin you want- if you can get a catalogue have that in front of you to see locations, etc. Or write all down and go on line to see cabins.