Car Rental Company at the Miami Port

barvn

Does anyone know which car rental companies are at the Miami port. I need to rent a car from the Cruise terminal in order to drive to FLL for my return home. Alot of the companies that I looked up are at the Miami airport and that kind of defeats my purpose since I am traveling with 5 others and a lot of luggage.

There are no car rental companies at the cruise terminal.

When you rent from any of the major companies, they will pick you up in a van and take you to the airport to pick up your car.

I don't know if you could have them bring the car to the cruise terminal. Maybe someone else can answer this.

Hertz has an agency in downtown Miami. Just a few minutes from the pier.

We took a taxi from the pier to our hotel and then walked to the agency and found others at the agency who had been on the same cruise. They had arrived a few minutes before us. I do not know how they arrived at the agency.

Does anyone know which car rental companies are at the Miami port. I need to rent a car from the Cruise terminal in order to drive to FLL for my return home. Alot of the companies that I looked up are at the Miami airport and that kind of defeats my purpose since I am traveling with 5 others and a lot of luggage.

Thrifty/Dollar have a rental location just outside the port gate. They circle the port area to pick-up renters with large busses. It's very convient although waits can vary. Thrifty and Dollar share the same building now. We have found their prices to be very competitive for that area.

Venton

Archived