Go Southwest!!!

cot427

Yinz know, it really pays to track flight pricing and details once in a while. First I checked my outbound from Pittsburgh on Usair. I payed around 98 for a one way to FLL. So I checked tonight, at it was 189. Okay, so that wasn't worth it. By the way, it has a 60% chance of arriving on time, so I'm glad it is a day early.

Then, it was over to southwest, by the way, we have 11 flying down. So, we booked online, having two reservations, 8 and 3. I checked, and it went down. I couldn't beleive it. First, I thought it would be $30pp, but that wasn't it. I recalculated the fares (southwest lets you do that online, change your flights and/or get a lower rate). So i did that, and it ended up being $18pp. That means I saved $198 total. Thats big when you have 11 people. Money for a couple of drinks, souvineers, photos, a tour maybe. Hey, any little bit helps.

I just hope my flight with southwest is as good as their price and their customer service. They were very nice to me when I called, talked me through the internet site. Go southwest.:)

Archived