Toddler-friendly Airport Transfer (Port Everglades to FLL)

rinse82

This will be our first time cruising with a child, and she'll be about 22 months at the time of our trip. We're not planning to bring our car seat, as she will be sitting on our laps on the plane, and have reserved a car seat with our pre-cruise car rental.

So no issues while in Fort Lauderdale, or travelling to Port Everglades to board our cruise. However, we're going to need an airport transfer the morning of debarkation to take us to FLL.

Assuming none of the taxi's waiting outside PE will be toddler-friendly, can anyone recommend any companies they've used in the past? I don't mind having to pay for the car seat rental, but if there are any that include it with the service, that would be gravy.

I've done my own cursory search but there are so many options that I'd like to hear from people on this great forum on their experiences.

Thanks

Try contacting JiffyJeff a private transfer company that provides carseats....Your other unfortunate option if you can't locate a private vendor is to use the ship offered transfer bus...much more expensive but when given no other alternatives it works when traveling with a toddler.