FLL excursions while waiting for flight

jandtb

We have a late flight out of FLL (arriving at POM) in Feb. Wondering if anyone has recommendations for sightseeing excursions where the company would provide storage of/bring our luggage with us including a drop off at FLL airport.

Thanks!!

Have you checked with your cruise line? Your request is commonly done by cruise lines.

As to local venders, I am sure any local vender will carry your luggage with you on any tours, in some manner.

I have checked with our cruise line, and there are some offered. I was just wondering/hoping past cruisers may have any go-to tour groups that offer something better/cheaper.

Thanks for your reply :)

we did the alligator show with the airboat rides .... i booked it thru royal caribbean and i have booked it thru carnival ... it was @ $50 per person and you go from your port to the facility near FLL -- board the airboat for @ 20-30 mins in the everglades, then you watch the outdoor show ... your bags and such stay on the bus that is parked in the lot...then your last stop is the airport...we were at the aiport before 3.

Since you are leaving port of miami and your flight is out of FLL..this might work...I took the shared van/cab back to FLL, rented a car at FLL and drove to the public beach for the day. there's showers and such there so you can clean up before heading back to the airport. plenty of fast food restuarants and sit down/inside places to eat. i went to the CVS and picked up some ice and beverages then went to subway and got some foot-longs and headed to the beach for the day. it is @ 20 min ride to/from beach/airport if you get your rental right at FLL. Since you are leaving port of miami and your flight is out of FLL..this might work...make sure to pack some towels...and a large plastic bag to put them in...you don't want that touching all your stuff in your luggage...enjoy!:)