Marigot market and maho beach

dm9102

Going on a cruise in April. My husband and I want to go to the Market in Marigot and then head over to Maho beach and watch the planes land. We are hoping to get off the ship around 9 am and be back on the ship by 3:30. Is this realistic due to distance? Also are taxis readily available and approximate price of Taxi?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Going on a cruise in April. My husband and I want to go to the Market in Marigot and then head over to Maho beach and watch the planes land. We are hoping to get off the ship around 9 am and be back on the ship by 3:30. Is this realistic due to distance? Also are taxis readily available and approximate price of Taxi?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Totally doable. The cost varies depending if you share a taxi or not but I will estimate the coat for you. $60 should get you back to the port. I would say 20 minutes to get to Marigot or perhaps a few minutes longer due to traffic at that time of the morning. 30 minutes to get to Maho and 30 - 45 minutes to get back to the port from Maho but be smart and leave yourself an hour buffer from that spot.

In Marigot you will find the taxi stand at the ferry terminal near the market. There are taxis regularly at Maho looking for people to take back to town and the port. Enjoy your day on the island.:)

Completely doable. We saw many spots on the island in 5 -6 hours. What you want to see won't take that long.

I would google your question to see if the market is open on Sunday. If you go be sure and pop across the street to the bakery Sarafina's. Oh so good. :)