Majesty 4-night cruise

We will be sailing on the Majesty 4-nighter on May 1. This is our first 4-night cruise leaving on a Monday, as I would not take an entire week off for a 4-nighter when I was working (I have now been happily retired for two weeks). Day at sea is the last day; will formal night be CocoCay on day 2, or Nassau (until midnight) on Day 3? We will be skipping the MDR to go to Atlantis and Marina Village, and will not take formal outfits if the timing works out.

We will be sailing on the Majesty 4-nighter on May 1. This is our first 4-night cruise leaving on a Monday, as I would not take an entire week off for a 4-nighter when I was working (I have now been happily retired for two weeks). Day at sea is the last day; will formal night be CocoCay on day 2, or Nassau (until midnight) on Day 3? We will be skipping the MDR to go to Atlantis and Marina Village, and will not take formal outfits if the timing works out.

Formal night has always been night 2.

Formal night has always been night 2.

Thank you. I will keep the formal outfits on my packing list. I have been tired of the MDR for several years and would gladly skip it altogether, but my SO is a fan. Thought I was finally going to be able to miss a formal night :(

• 4 weeks later...