Pontoon Boat rental - KS Water Sports vs. Somerset Bridge

Beebosmom

Has anyone ever rented boats from KS Water Sports in Hamilton? I have two reserved for an afternoon while we're in Bermuda but have since read on this board about Somerset Bridge which is so much easier to get to from King's Wharf. I also liked the idea of being able to visit a wreck from their location. Unfortunately, when I tried to change my reservation to rent with them instead they replied that they have nothing available. Looking at a map of Bermuda, it doesn't seem we'd have enough time to get from the KS Water Sport's location in Hamilton to anywhere we might see a wreck. So what is in that area that's worth visiting via boat? I know they'll probably give us suggestions when we get there but I like to plan in advance as much as possible! Thanks!

Has anyone ever rented boats from KS Water Sports in Hamilton? I have two reserved for an afternoon while we're in Bermuda but have since read on this board about Somerset Bridge which is so much easier to get to from King's Wharf. I also liked the idea of being able to visit a wreck from their location. Unfortunately, when I tried to change my reservation to rent with them instead they replied that they have nothing available. Looking at a map of Bermuda, it doesn't seem we'd have enough time to get from the KS Water Sport's location in Hamilton to anywhere we might see a wreck. So what is in that area that's worth visiting via boat? I know they'll probably give us suggestions when we get there but I like to plan in advance as much as possible! Thanks!

There is also H2O Sports which is in Somerset. You might check with them.

Getting to Hamilton is very easy. The ferry there is fast. I don't know about shipwrecks though from there. There are plenty of them so there may some you can get to. You should inquire about that of KS Water Sports.

Edited by Charles4515

Thanks Charles. I guess what I'd like to know now is if anyone can provide pros and cons of boating in the waters around Hamilton vs. the ocean near Somerset. Does anyone have any experience with great spots to snorkle or visit by boat in the Hamilton area? Are there any reefs or maybe even a small wreck?