To Barkeeper

Hi there, I see from another thread that you have just returned from "Spirit". We are going on the 17th and really looking forward to it. Can you tell me what the show group is called, and what they are like? And is Rambo still in the Compass Rose? Thanks for your help.

Hi there, I see from another thread that you have just returned from "Spirit". We are going on the 17th and really looking forward to it. Can you tell me what the show group is called, and what they are like? And is Rambo still in the Compass Rose? Thanks for your help.

The performers in the show lounge didn't appear to have a " name" but were AMAZING! So much talent on such a small stage. If they do a theatre at sea show during the day don't miss it, it's a real treat.

Didn't come across Rambo but Compass rose was a gem. Great food and service. Go later in the evening and you get a great show from the waiters and maitre'd.

Hi, Yes Rambo is there as we had him and Sam on our cruise, their tables are bottom of restaurant by Sirocco's, still brilliant as ever.

Archived