Outside Plus Cabin No. 9031

Ginjoli

Help, help help please.

Having finally decided on cruise for 2014, Thomson Dream - Moorish Delights - Cruise and Stay (May 24th-June 3rd), I phoned Thomsons to pre-book cabin we've had for past 2 cruises (9029) which we loved.

Much to my disappointment it had already gone, but have been offered cabin next door (9031).

I have seen photos of cabin 9033 (next to 9031) and don't like the layout at all - completely different to 9029.

Has anyone occupied cabin 9031, and if so, could you describe the layout? I realise bed configuration can be altered, but cabin 9029 has a lovely seating area with sofa, chair, two occasional tables and one long table top under mirror. Mini-bar below table-top, Flat screen T.V. wall-mounted above.

Sound very fussy, I know, but I'm a sentimental old fool. Perhaps I should offer a backhander to passengers in 9029 to do a swop!!!

If anyone can help, it will be much appreciated

Thanks for that, Little Nell,

Have consulted the Deck Plan and you're right,- a little odd, having an isolated outside cabin in the middle of Outside Plus.

Shall get back on to Thomsons tomorrow and hope that Cabin 9031 is still available.

Thanks so much for your prompt reply.

All booked up now for the Dream - Moorish Delights - Cruise and Stay May 24th-June 3rd, staying at the Santa Lucia Hotel in Palmanova. - Free drinks package too, as we had

for this year's cruise. - wouldn't have paid for it as we only

have wine with eve meal and soft drinks mainly. Mind you, because we had A.I. on last cruise, did sample a couple of cocktails, and the friends who accompanied us introduced me to brandy and lemonade at showtime!!.

Thank you again Little Nell and Glenlivet for your helpful info - managed to pre-book Cabin No. 9031 on Promenade Deck - right next door to the cabin we've occupied for past two cruises - (how dare anyone else book it) - prob my own fault for singing its praises on this forum.

Also feel much happier about the Santa Lucia Glenlivet - have since accessed really good reviews about it and will Email nearer the time to request a high floor overlooking pool and Son Matias beach.

I find C.C. forum so helpful - many thanks:)

All booked up now for the Dream - Moorish Delights - Cruise and Stay May 24th-June 3rd, staying at the Santa Lucia Hotel in Palmanova. - Free drinks package too, as we had

for this year's cruise. - wouldn't have paid for it as we only

have wine with eve meal and soft drinks mainly. Mind you, because we had A.I. on last cruise, did sample a couple of cocktails, and the friends who accompanied us introduced me to brandy and lemonade at showtime!!.

Thank you again Little Nell and Glenlivet for your helpful info - managed to pre-book Cabin No. 9031 on Promenade Deck - right next door to the cabin we've occupied for past two cruises - (how dare anyone else book it) - prob my own fault for singing its praises on this forum.

Also feel much happier about the Santa Lucia Glenlivet - have since accessed really good reviews about it and will Email nearer the time to request a high floor overlooking pool and Son Matias beach.

I find C.C. forum so helpful - many thanks:)

Excellent. Well done, Ginjoli :)

Archived