Miami Airport to FL Hotel pre cruise

Colrabi

Hi, what are my options to get from Miami Airport to FL hotel pre cruise. Would a shared shuttle company drop off at individual hotels? There's 2 of us and we're booked into The Drift on Alhambra Street. An idea of costs would be great. Thanks in advance.

Yes, many of the shared shuttles commonly discussed here will drop off at hotels. You just have to ask as you book them.

The shuttles out of MIA are a bit more expensive going north, as opposed to the shuttles coming from FLL to Miami. Someone else will have the fares.

Thank you Bruce. Can anyone recommend any shuttle services please, Miami Airport to hotel in FL and Port Everglades to Miami Airport. thankyou.

SuperShuttle serves the Miami Airport. I have used them multiple times to go from Miami to Ft. Lauderdale hotels. They will drop you right at the door of the hotel. I'm not exactly sure where your hotel is in relation to the Embassy Suites on 17th St. but each time my fare to the Embassy Suites was $39.

Thank you Bruce. Can anyone recommend any shuttle services please, Miami Airport to hotel in FL and Port Everglades to Miami Airport. thankyou.

For your return trip from the ship to the Miami Airport you could check into SAS, www.ridesas.com. They will be a little cheaper going back to Miami than SuperShuttle would be. You would not be able to use SAS to go from Miami to Ft. Lauderdale as they cannot operate from the Miami Airport.