Voyager dress code?

Interesting. Maybe it's because, except for the one seaday, you have long port days, and everybody will be busy touring, and tired afterwards. I doesn't make much sense, does it?. I can understand you being disappointed, if you like dressing up, but you can certainly dress to the nines on informal night, if you like. But I have also read threads here previously where they dress codes changed on board, so I would have my TA check with Regent, if they can.

Your docs should arrive @ 6 weeks prior to the cruise. They will tell you what the dress code is for each night. I wouldn't put much stock in what's on the rssc website, since it has given bum dope on dress codes before.

I have to say that on my first cruise with Regent this past September, the website said that there would be a formal night. When my documents arrived, they indicated that there would be no formal nights. I had purchased a TUX for that cruise only to leave it home. When we boarded, we noticed that there was a Formal evening. There were several guests that had that notice included with their documents. By the way, my cruise was also a Rome to Athens itenerary. I now do not trust either the websites or docs and call Regent to make sure. Even with that being done, we still had errors on the information we got from Regent. :eek:

I have to say that on my first cruise with Regent this past September, the website said that there would be a formal night. When my documents arrived, they indicated that there would be no formal nights. I had purchased a TUX for that cruise only to leave it home. When we boarded, we noticed that there was a Formal evening. There were several guests that had that notice included with their documents. By the way, my cruise was also a Rome to Athens itenerary. I now do not trust either the websites or docs and call Regent to make sure. Even with that being done, we still had errors on the information we got from Regent. :eek:

So would you suggest we take the Tux and Evening Gown with us anyway? I'm certainly tempted.

Hi Cruiseluvva,

I visited your trip's website. On October 04, you are at sea. It seems to me that formal nights are usually on days at sea. I was told at the desk of the Voyager last year that they were not sure why that notice of no formal nights was included with my docs. They said that it had been the case for the seven night Mediterranean cruises that they ALWAYS have a formal night. I know that some Alaskan and Baltic cruises do not have formal nights. I was not aware that this itinerary might not have a formal night. Maybe some of the folks reading this post could confirm that they have been on a Rome to Athens cruise without a formal night. Meanwhile, I would plan for one. I have adopted a policy as to always dress as if you have a better function to go following the one you are at. A dark suit is always fine for men.

By the way, this year we had two formal nights on a ten night cruise on the Voyager. The Voyager was great and the service and food was better than ever. Be sure to go to Signatures! Have a great trip!:)

Archived