River tubing vs cavetubing

Aggies24

Anyone ever been river tubing? Since the new height requirement is 40 inches for cavetubing, we need to make new plans. Cavetubing.bz offers river tubing for families with small children and I'm wondering if it's worth it. Is it the same river? Is there still a hike? Is there a way that some of us could cave tube while some river tube and still meet up in the same area after? Thanks.

Haven't been river tubing but the river, the Sibun River, is the same river, flowing from the Maya Mountains in the west to the Caribbean just south of Belize City. The cave tubing section is also known as Caves Branch. Not sure where river tubing takes in, but I'm guessing at the main parking and take out site as the topography shifts from the cave sites to mangroves.

Anyone ever been river tubing? Since the new height requirement is 40 inches for cavetubing, we need to make new plans. Cavetubing.bz offers river tubing for families with small children and I'm wondering if it's worth it. Is it the same river? Is there still a hike? Is there a way that some of us could cave tube while some river tube and still meet up in the same area after? Thanks.

Did you decide to go river tubing? I was thinking about doing this too. I think my 4 year old would love it

Did you decide to go river tubing? I was thinking about doing this too. I think my 4 year old would love it

My older kids really want to cave tube, so I think we'll split up and do both. Belize is a harder port to plan with little kids.