Princess excursion?

dam64

Has anyone gone on this excursion" Klein Bonaire, Water Taxi, Beach Break & Swim" ? Cane we take the water taxi by ourselves to this beach is it cheaper? Photos or any info on the beach would be appreciated, thanks :-)

We always take water taxi to the island. $20 round trip per person.

I emailed the water taxi company and they emailed me back saying they don't go there they have other commitments when the ship is in port. I'm guessing they won't do it because they signed an agreement with Princess. Unless there is more than 1 company? Help?

I emailed the water taxi company and they emailed me back saying they don't go there they have other commitments when the ship is in port. I'm guessing they won't do it because they signed an agreement with Princess. Unless there is more than 1 company? Help?

We used this company 5 times now. They go to the island every day and when ship in port , they do that every hour. I don't know which taxi company you emailed , but these guys are very reliable. They pick up people just down the pier at the open bar right on the water. Here is their website.

http://www.goodreturnbonaire.com