Disembarkation

mistshar

I know that people who get a wheelchair to get on and off the ship go to a special area to wait for disembarkation. However, I will be using my own electric wheelchair.

Where do people go to wait for disembarkation when they have their own wheelchairs?

We will be leaving on the Liberty of the Seas on Sun.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

It depends on whether you are getting off on your own, or need assistance. We were on Liberty in February, and did self disembark. We talked to guest relations before hand and they said to just go to where the self disembark was taking place and tell them that we would like to get off as early as possible to avoid the crowds. Our son is in a power chair. It worked out perfect. We were the first off the ship. I would just go to GR and ask them what you need to do.

It depends on whether you are getting off on your own, or need assistance. We were on Liberty in February, and did self disembark. We talked to guest relations before hand and they said to just go to where the self disembark was taking place and tell them that we would like to get off as early as possible to avoid the crowds. Our son is in a power chair. It worked out perfect. We were the first off the ship. I would just go to GR and ask them what you need to do.

Thank you! That is what we would like to do. We will check with Guest Services.

I know that people who get a wheelchair to get on and off the ship go to a special area to wait for disembarkation. However, I will be using my own electric wheelchair.

Where do people go to wait for disembarkation when they have their own wheelchairs?

We will be leaving on the Liberty of the Seas on Sun.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

I have my own scooter so DH went to guest services to find out where we were to wait. We were told to leave at whatever time we were assigned. We did this and had no problems getting off the ship.