The Moore Hotel - Seattle

etsumom

Anyone have any experience with this hotel? We are looking for an inexpensive one night stay close to Pike Place before cruise. I dont mind the fact that its not fancy, but do require clean and safe! Thanks for any input anyone can provide.

I do not know a thing about the Moore Hotel so I checked tripadvisor.com and it got mixed reviews, there are even pictures that visitors have taken and posted. The location is 2nd Avenue between Virginia and Stewart, which can be a bit seedy. You would be walking distance to the downtown attractions and the Seattle Center. Sorry I can't give you any more info on the actual property.

I would probably opt for something else. As previous poster noted not the best (or worst) place in downtown Sea in the evening (I work close by).

Also, it is above the Moore Theater - historic theater they have shows and concerts so you could get a particularly lively evening. The hotel core is a few blocks up and over (east and South) I would check out other locals.

You won't want to stay at the Moore Hotel. As the previous poster said, it's above the Moore Theatre. We see a lot of shows there, and depending on the night you would be there, it could be pretty rowdy and loud. Plus, that area isn't an area where you necessarily would want to "hang out" and walk around as a tourist.

I am a city girl and live in Seattle, and regularly see shows at the Moore, but wouldn't recommend anyone stay in that hotel. :(

Archived