Help

snowyboy

I don't think Celebrity has a New Zealand phone number, I think you have to ring Australia to get in touch with them the number is: +61 (2) 4331 5400

In regards to getting in touch with them while you are in port, in the Celebrity newsletter you get each day while you are on the ship, they should give you the port agent phone number.

Hope this helps :)

I don't think Celebrity has a New Zealand phone number, I think you have to ring Australia to get in touch with them the number is: +61 (2) 4331 5400

In regards to getting in touch with them while you are in port, in the Celebrity newsletter you get each day while you are on the ship, they should give you the port agent phone number.

Hope this helps :)

Many thanks that's big help we have tight schedule and wanted a phone number in case of not making boarding in Auckland. A phone number to Auckland dock check in was what I really wanted ideally. We do stop over in Sydney for 2 hours so will have a good idea then if all is OK if not I now have Oz number. I am still waiting on a reply from UK Celebrity Office.

Many thanks that's big help we have tight schedule and wanted a phone number in case of not making boarding in Auckland. A phone number to Auckland dock check in was what I really wanted ideally. We do stop over in Sydney for 2 hours so will have a good idea then if all is OK if not I now have Oz number. I am still waiting on a reply from UK Celebrity Office.

I don't have the local port number to hand, but there is a local (free call) NZ number that at will least save you the significant cost of an international call!

Their number is 0800 102123.

I have just dug out my December 2011 cruise Celebrity today. It is 3 years old so I cant guarantee but I guess any contact details is better than none and you could try to contact them now rather than waiting til the day.

Each port stop in NZ has the same port agent listed. There is no phone number or email but I guess you can get that from Mr google.

ISS-Mckay Ltd.

The Shipping Exchange Building

2 Akaroa Street Parnell

P.O. Box 3, Postal Code 1052 Auckland

Also the telephone number for Australia that kiwi cruiser listed is now not applicable, I learnt the hard way after trying to phone them on that number for days with no success.

The new contact number in Australia is 1800 754 500 be warned though that that number only gets to a human between 9 - 5 Monday to Friday, you will be transferred to their O/S staff. the Sydney office is now closed. So if you are needing to contact Celebrity out of those hours you will only get an answer machine saying to call back in office hours.

Update - I just phoned the number to confirm the info I gave you is correct and surprise surprise it went through the motions as it has when I called during the week, so maybe they are manning the phones on the weekend as its now sunday morning, or else they forgot to switch the phones over to the recording for the weekend, I suspect that is more likely.

Hope this helps

Edited by Tara Jane

I have just dug out my December 2011 cruise Celebrity today. It is 3 years old so I cant guarantee but I guess any contact details is better than none and you could try to contact them now rather than waiting til the day.

Each port stop in NZ has the same port agent listed. There is no phone number or email but I guess you can get that from Mr google.

ISS-Mckay Ltd.

The Shipping Exchange Building

2 Akaroa Street Parnell

P.O. Box 3, Postal Code 1052 Auckland

Also the telephone number for Australia that kiwi cruiser listed is now not applicable, I learnt the hard way after trying to phone them on that number for days with no success.

The new contact number in Australia is 1800 754 500 be warned though that that number only gets to a human between 9 - 5 Monday to Friday, you will be transferred to their O/S staff. the Sydney office is now closed. So if you are needing to contact Celebrity out of those hours you will only get an answer machine saying to call back in office hours.

Update - I just phoned the number to confirm the info I gave you is correct and surprise surprise it went through the motions as it has when I called during the week, so maybe they are manning the phones on the weekend as its now sunday morning, or else they forgot to switch the phones over to the recording for the weekend, I suspect that is more likely.

Hope this helps

Many thanks for your help.

John