VRBO in San Juan

mom4mom

We booked through AirBnB for our pre and post stay for our cruise this March. I have had very timely responses from everyone on that site. Booking was very easy and I can't wait to see the properties!! We are staying at Balcon Urbano - by the sea for two days before and then a condo overlooking the lagoon in condado!ImageUploadedByForums1417898512.426262.jpg.9b6f1d360cd20761df325a7088bb28a3.jpg

We will be staying 3 days post cruise next Oct. and would like to get a VRBO instead of a hotel room. Any recommendations in a safe area?

I used VRBO for a private condo in January 2014 when I was there precruise. It was very nice and right on the beach in Isla Verde. I would recommend it but not sure I can put the info here for you due to CC rules. We were 7 people do it was cheaper then 2 hotel rooms and having our own kitchen saved us a little on eating out.

The beach was very nice but Isla Verde at night had very little going on.

I used VRBO for a private condo in January 2014 when I was there precruise. It was very nice and right on the beach in Isla Verde. I would recommend it but not sure I can put the info here for you due to CC rules. We were 7 people do it was cheaper then 2 hotel rooms and having our own kitchen saved us a little on eating out.

The beach was very nice but Isla Verde at night had very little going on.

Not really into night life but how were there beaches and the proximity to the VRBO? Did the area feel safe? Was it accessible to public transportation or did you rent a car?

In the past we have gotten some interested from others in our Roll Call to share an apartment so I'd love more info about the one you booked. Would you mind sending the link to me at doulamom4mom at yahoo dot com Thanks for your help.

• 2 weeks later...
Not really into night life but how were there beaches and the proximity to the VRBO? Did the area feel safe? Was it accessible to public transportation or did you rent a car?

In the past we have gotten some interested from others in our Roll Call to share an apartment so I'd love more info about the one you booked. Would you mind sending the link to me at doulamom4mom at yahoo dot com Thanks for your help.

Sorry I haven't been back in a while to answer you questions. It was right on the beach the beach was very nice. We were there just a night so we didn't need public transportation or a car. Just stayed in the neighborhood.

I am emailing you know with the info on the condo. Again, sorry for the delay