PHOTOS - Martinique

the_woodman

Photos from the March 29,2014 Jewel of the Seas cruise. We took the Botanical Garden with Suspension Bridge Tour. There are also photos of the downtown area.

www.martiniquemar14.shutterfly.com

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Great pics thank you. Its nice to get an idea of the island before you go yourself. Martinique seems like a hard island to plan for. Luckily we are on a catamaran excursion with members of our group.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Great pics thank you. Its nice to get an idea of the island before you go yourself. Martinique seems like a hard island to plan for. Luckily we are on a catamaran excursion with members of our group.

Can you post details of the Cat tour and a link.

I am planning excursions for our group and this port is a challenge. Finding English speaking tours that accept USA or CDN currency.

TIA

Can you post details of the Cat tour and a link.

I am planning excursions for our group and this port is a challenge. Finding English speaking tours that accept USA or CDN currency.

TIA

I did not set up this excursion but I did see that they used Kata Mambo for our group. I found this when I googled it but somehow can't get google to translate it to English. I do know that we had to prepay a deposit which we had to convert to Euros and payment needs to be made in full before the trip. I hope it works out for you. It looks like a great time. Good Luck.

http://www.kata-mambo.com/

I did not set up this excursion but I did see that they used Kata Mambo for our group. I found this when I googled it but somehow can't get google to translate it to English. I do know that we had to prepay a deposit which we had to convert to Euros and payment needs to be made in full before the trip. I hope it works out for you. It looks like a great time. Good Luck.

http://www.kata-mambo.com/

I tried viewing the website on chrome and it does give you the option to translate the page.