Courtyard vs Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach

HUBison2008

I think I've narrowed it down to these two hotels for our fly, snooze, and cruise package. My question is about their breakfast offerings. Courtyard's website says they offer healthy food offerings for breakfast and dinner while Hampton says it offers breakfast.

I know I can call the hotels directly, but I would like first hand reviews.

Thanks.

hampton ONLY has breakfast and it's included.

unless you book a reservation at the CY that INCLUDES breakfast you will not get it..

http://courtyardcocoabeach.com/

click here for sample CY menu....it's sort of like starbucks with more food-or like panera if you are familiar with that

http://www.marriott.com/courtyard-hotels/hotel-dining-bistro.mi

some things on the menu will change seasonally..the flatbread pizza is pretty good.....

the dinner type things are in the say $7-10 range or so, breakfast is maybe $5-7 give or take

the free breakfast at Hampton should have M.Y.O. waffles (make your own), plus probably another hot item, along with breads/pastry, cereals, juices and coffee

Okay thanks. I'm looking from my iPhone and that site isn't too mobile friendly.

At first we were leaning towards the Marriott because they had the gym, but then I discovered so does the Hampton. So that's what we're going with. Love making our waffles.

Okay thanks. I'm looking from my iPhone and that site isn't too mobile friendly.

At first we were leaning towards the Marriott because they had the gym, but then I discovered so does the Hampton. So that's what we're going with. Love making our waffles.

oh sorry....just remember you will not have any options in the Hampton for dinner....but the breakfast is free

They are right next door to each other and appear to be comparable properties. We stayed at the Hampton last year and at that time, both properties had the same owner and you could use the amenities at either property. We used the whirlpool at the Courtyard since the Hampton Inn didn't have one.

They are right next door to each other and appear to be comparable properties. We stayed at the Hampton last year and at that time, both properties had the same owner and you could use the amenities at either property. We used the whirlpool at the Courtyard since the Hampton Inn didn't have one.

I read a review on Trip Advisor that mentioned this, but it didn't reference the name of the other property.

Meg, Nothing to be sorry about, how would you know lol.

Good point about dinner. Okay I'm done with the back and forth we're going with Marriott. we have a lot of traveling coming up and I joined their rewards program.

Archived