Pereira Tours?

itsalljimmysfault

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, we booked a full-island tour through Liz just a couple of weeks ago. She's very responsive to email and we corresponded back-and-forth to work out details prior to our arrival. There were four of us and she arranged for a van and driver/guide (Jonathan) who did a great job of picking us up, taking us to all the highlights, and waiting while we visited the fort, batik factory, etc. The price was also very reasonable. We'd recommend Liz and Pereira Tours.

We just used them Feb 2015 (this month). Liz is awesome. She replies so fast by facebook, email, and phone - your preference. We rented scooters and drove around the island. She gave us lots of tips and advice. She is very knowledgeable about the island and all it has to offer. The process was super efficient when we got to the island - she didn't waste any time getting us out the door and off on our excursion. My friend is using her next week through our recommendation - I would highly recommend Pereira Tours!!

Liz is great at arranging whatever you might want to do on St. Kitts. Even if it's just a beach day you want, let her arrange your transportation, chairs, umbrella...whatever. We have used her services at least three times (maybe four) and always have a wonderful day. :)

I highly recommend the Moko Jumbie power catamaran to Nevis if you have a group of 6 or more. It was a really great day, snorkeling, hanging out on the beach in Nevis, eating lunch on the boat (plenty of shade) with the rum punch and other drinks flowing. Really great crew!! We had 8 adults and were plenty comfortable on the boat. Everyone enjoyed their day on St. Kitts!

Liz is great at arranging whatever you might want to do on St. Kitts. Even if it's just a beach day you want, let her arrange your transportation, chairs, umbrella...whatever. We have used her services at least three times (maybe four) and always have a wonderful day. :)

I highly recommend the Moko Jumbie power catamaran to Nevis if you have a group of 6 or more. It was a really great day, snorkeling, hanging out on the beach in Nevis, eating lunch on the boat (plenty of shade) with the rum punch and other drinks flowing. Really great crew!! We had 8 adults and were plenty comfortable on the boat. Everyone enjoyed their day on St. Kitts!

Who did you book the Moko Jumbie to Nevis with Pereira Tours ? About how much was it? Thanks for your information :) !

Who did you book the Moko Jumbie to Nevis with Pereira Tours ? About how much was it? Thanks for your information :) !

$560 for the first 6 people / $85 for each additional for a private charter. Just contact Liz: lizpereiratours at yahoo dot com.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dirkgun I LOVED your review!!! It is what finally convinced me that this is the itinerary that I want!!! Just need to convince hubby :-)

If I remember you took this tour which was a ride through St. Kitts and then to Regge Beach? How much was that per person?