Carambola Beach Club Question

Lauralee1980

Hi there,

I will be in St. Kitts on an upcoming cruise this summer. I already reserved our spots in advance. I had a couple questions and was wondering if someone could help me out!

First of all I've read a lot of reviews stating that the prices here were a little steep. Our group all works hard so we don't mind to splurge a little bit, but I was wondering if anyone remembers drink prices. I would guess for a frozen drink or anything tropical they would be between $7-12. I would like to give my group a ballpark answer so everyone can plan accordingly as to how much they bring. We have a few strictly beer drinkers, and a few who drink only hard alcohol.

Also, I've gone to the actual website for Carambola and saw their lunch menu. The menu online has limited choices. Maybe 6 apps and 6 meal choices. Upon reading reviews on TripAdvisor I saw people comment about their lunches and list things not included on the website. So for anyone who has eaten there and maybe has seen both menus, can you confirm that there is more variety than what is shown on the website? For instance I've read about cheeseburgers, lobster sandwiches, and fish sandwiches. All not included on the websites lunch menu.

Thanks in advance for anyone who gets back to me! :D:D:D:D

I was at Carambola back in February of 2014 with quite a large group. As the planner of the group I did all the research in advance and this place stood out from the rest. What a great decision it was. Fabulous beach, fabulous facilities led to a fabulous day.

I bought two buckets of beer (5 bottles) and a cheeseburger with fries. I think my total was $55 bucks which in my opinion was reasonable. That said; what is reasonable for me may not be for others. I can't speak to much about the menu since I never really saw it as I ordered my burger from the bar and had it on the beach. The restaurant is amazing but the service was slow when we were there. The portion sizes were massive so bring your appetite.

You'll enjoy this day for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi there,

I will be in St. Kitts on an upcoming cruise this summer. I already reserved our spots in advance. I had a couple questions and was wondering if someone could help me out!

First of all I've read a lot of reviews stating that the prices here were a little steep. Our group all works hard so we don't mind to splurge a little bit, but I was wondering if anyone remembers drink prices. I would guess for a frozen drink or anything tropical they would be between $7-12. I would like to give my group a ballpark answer so everyone can plan accordingly as to how much they bring. We have a few strictly beer drinkers, and a few who drink only hard alcohol.

Also, I've gone to the actual website for Carambola and saw their lunch menu. The menu online has limited choices. Maybe 6 apps and 6 meal choices. Upon reading reviews on TripAdvisor I saw people comment about their lunches and list things not included on the website. So for anyone who has eaten there and maybe has seen both menus, can you confirm that there is more variety than what is shown on the website? For instance I've read about cheeseburgers, lobster sandwiches, and fish sandwiches. All not included on the websites lunch menu.

Thanks in advance for anyone who gets back to me! :D:D:D:D

We were there today and took this for you.ImageUploadedByForums1422502699.162376.jpg.68d4ed04393c8a40eb9ff2454542225e.jpg

I hope you can read them, still new to an IPhone and posting pictures. I had a fry Grouper sandwich and it was delicious. The menu also had pizza, chicken sandwiches, tuna wraps, BBQ chicken or Ribs, pasta and other things.

Sent from my iPhoneusing Forums

ImageUploadedByForums1422502676.343101.jpg.0cbbc21b7f2aef5e6fffdf0bcbf95c99.jpg

Edited by Life is Good Cruising

We were there today and took this for you.[ATTACH]338404[/ATTACH][ATTACH]338405[/ATTACH]

I hope you can read them, still new to an IPhone and posting pictures. I had a fry Grouper sandwich and it was delicious. The menu also had pizza, chicken sandwiches, tuna wraps, BBQ chicken or Ribs, pasta and other things.

Sent from my iPhoneusing Forums

Thanks so much for posting a picture of the menu. I know that if anyone reads this post the menus will help out a lot! Hope you had a great cruise by the way!

Thanks so much for posting a picture of the menu. I know that if anyone reads this post the menus will help out a lot! Hope you had a great cruise by the way!

Having a great time on Quantum of the Sea, don't want to get off the ship 😞 We had a wonderful day at Carambola. Highly recommend emailing them if you want beach chairs and an umbrella especially if there's more than one ship in port when you go, cost is $10 for each.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
Having a great time on Quantum of the Sea, don't want to get off the ship We had a wonderful day at Carambola. Highly recommend emailing them if you want beach chairs and an umbrella especially if there's more than one ship in port when you go, cost is $10 for each.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do you have their email address?