Pier to Copenhagen Airport Time and security

dakacz

We will disembark on a Saturday, May 9th in Copenhagen and have a 12:05 flight on Norwegian air to London. What is the best way to get to the airport and how long will it take? Is it worthwhile to pay for the fast track through security? I don't know what the difference is from regular security line or how it works but it is an option with the ticket.

We encountered a lot of difficulties in the Copenhagen port cab line, which snaked around the huge building a few times. Our cruise line (Norwegian) thankfully had an airport transfer booth set up in the same building as the cab line and they allowed people to pay cash to join the prepaid passengers on the buses to the airport. Public transportation is an option in Copenhagen if your family can physically handle your luggage. Otherwise, you can prearrange to hire a cab prior to disembarkation. We had no problem making a 12:25 flight, although we did have economy plus seats that gave us priority with security (although the regular security line didn't look too bad). I think you will be fine unless you are depending on hailing a cab from the port.

I'll suggest a Taxi - price DKK 300 and will take 40 minutes.

Taxi's outside the pier.

Yo can be at the airport before 10 - so no problem catching a 12:05 flight - Check in deadline is 45 minutes prior to departure. You do not need fast track.

Just check Norwegians prices for checked luggage and check in.