Harbor House cruise parking fee

frodozz

Can anyone tell me if the Harbor House still waives their cruise parking fee if you book your room thru Galveston.com. I know that they did this last year when we stayed there for our Ecstasy . Thanks. :) :) :)

Can anyone tell me if the Harbor House still waives their cruise parking fee if you book your room thru Galveston.com. I know that they did this last year when we stayed there for our Ecstasy . Thanks. :) :) :)

They will charge 10.00 per night while you are staying and then they do not charge while you leave it for the cruise. They will do this whether you book direct or through the Galveston site. I do not know if they at times waive the per night fee. Maybe you can negotiate. We have stayed there a few times and love it!

If I recall correctly, when I checked a few weeks ago, I was told that there was the usual daily fee of either $10 or $12, plus now it was $25 to leave your car there for the week of your cruise.

Also a Wyndham hotel, the Galvez charges nothing to self park while you are there, $12 per night for valet parking and no charge for cruise parking for the week.

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed at Harbor House the night before our 2/24/08 sailing on Voyager. We booked directly on the Harbor House website. Had to pay the $10 for the one night we stayed there but there was no fee to leave our car there while we cruised. Had the same experience in January 2007.

Request room 302. It is the corner room on the 3rd floor facing the cruise terminal. We had an incredible view of both Conquest and Voyager sailing in.

We stayed at Harbor House Saturday April 5th....we booked the hotel using the Enterntainment Book. Harbor House charged us $10 parking for the night we stayed there and charged $20 for parking for the 7 day cruise on the Conquest.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We stayed at Harbor House Saturday April 5th....we booked the hotel using the Enterntainment Book. Harbor House charged us $10 parking for the night we stayed there and charged $20 for parking for the 7 day cruise on the Conquest.

Where did your vehicle actually stay when you were on the cruise? Does the hotel have their own lot or use one of the parking lots everyone uses??

Where did your vehicle actually stay when you were on the cruise? Does the hotel have their own lot or use one of the parking lots everyone uses??
Harbor House has it's own secure, gated parking lot.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived