Mv explorer, december 2012

sssnancysss

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Is anyone going, or has anyone been on this cruise from Nassau to San Diego?

I'm hoping to find fellow travelers, ideas and information concerning this cruise.

I'll be on the cruise. I'm not planning to do any of the off-ship trips but am awaiting the list of shore excursions. I haven't done this trip before but I have heard great things about it. I am rooming with someone they introduced me to (fingers crossed this works out well).

If I could walk better I'd take the trip to Machu Picchu. The Galapagos trip is also too hard for me but I have heard wonderful things about the Galapagos.

Karen

I'm looking into independent shore excursions for some of the ports on this voyage. Is there anyone else interested? Also, is there anyone who is planning to do some scuba diving in some of the ports? If so, my husband would love to join someone else who is diving since I don't dive.

• 4 weeks later...

We are journeying on the MV trip in December 2012 and are VERY interested in grouping together for a couple of on shore excursions not offered through the ship. Please post a reply if you've done the research and let us know what you've come up with...

Archived