Winter 2015/16 Itineraries

Just when I've finished looking for summer 2015 info, I'm back on the case again! :D

Very surprised I am writing this thread so early on in the year, but Thomson are booking their ships in currently for next winter.

Dream has been booked into Cayman again, so it looks to be doing its new cruises from Montego Bay for a second year.

Celebration is going west again, and looks to be going back to the Caribbean, stopping off on its repositioning cruise to Madeira.

No info for Majesty and Spirit, but I guess one (probably Majesty) will be in the Canaries. So, basically the same as winter 2014/15 it would seem.

Then, the repositioning cruises are giving away the homeports for summer 2016! Dream is booked to be back in Palma on the first Saturday of May (so no change here once again). And Celebration seems to be doing a repositioning cruise back to Dubrovnik. So, again, no changes at all.

Of course, they could just be booking the ships in now so they've got something booked ready, but I can't see it changing that much though. So, looks to be the case of same old for the next two years.

Good work Sailaway.

If Celebration's in Dubrovnic again that probably means Spirit in Marmaris so no UK sailings again in 2016. Oh dear.

Most likely, unless they ditch a homeport. I still wonder whether they will keep both Corfu and Dubrovnik being so close? We'll see...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
thanks for the sleuthing sailaway...great job as always

quick question....do you know if dream is down for a dry dock this november? (before setting out on the ta)

It is having a weeks break between its Malaga cruises and the TA from Lanzarote, so chances are it will be having a bit of a tidy up. Doubt it will go all the way up to Hamburg though for it this time. Perhaps Gibraltar?

thanks sailaway....just a spruce up then...I was just wondering if dream might be in for some new balconies?? probably cant be done on dream?...i'm guessing theres nowhere suitable to put them...would be nice tho (I cant afford a grand suite)

• 5 months later...

On Facebook Thomson has confirmed that release date for Caribbean itineraries will be December, including 10 new ports which they've been putting clues for. Will post the pics on here with them.

No mention of other itineraries, just Caribbean, perhaps because Caribbean itineraries are sometimes released in November.