NCL Epic 14th April 2017 - Three Salty Old Seadogs & A Cruise Virgin

I could not find an existing thread for this 9 night sailing in the Med and the Canary Islands so I hope I am not treading on anyone's toes.

I booked this sailing earlier today so that I could benefit from the free Ultimate Beverage Package. No sooner did I do so and my friend Toni in Ibiza also booked it, his first ever cruise. Then, talking to two regular cruising companions they decided to book too. So already there is a group of four.

I booked a Studio as has Toni, while Rob & John managed to negotiate a large balcony suite.

I am sure it is a bit early;), but is anyone joining us?

Kevin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hiya! Allan and I will be on this cruise. Recently booked with our friend Christine. We have a balcony room on deck 10 and Chris has the interior room opposite us. ......then my mum decided she would do her first cruise too.....then Allan's parents thought they would join us too! Should be interesting! It's our first time on NCL after 8 Celebrity cruises. :)

Hiya! Allan and I will be on this cruise. Recently booked with our friend Christine. We have a balcony room on deck 10 and Chris has the interior room opposite us. ......then my mum decided she would do her first cruise too.....then Allan's parents thought they would join us too! Should be interesting! It's our first time on NCL after 8 Celebrity cruises. :)

Welcome along! Sounds like you are going to have a fun & busy time.;)

Hey everyone..... There is a big bunch coming...... We have: my Partner Heiko and me from Frankfurt, Peter & Chris, our friend Sven from frankfurt area. Some Friends from san Diego, CA and a friend , Justin from Toronto. We are an age mix between 25 and 40.... Looking forward !!!!!

• 1 month later...
Hey everyone..... There is a big bunch coming...... We have: my Partner Heiko and me from Frankfurt, Peter & Chris, our friend Sven from frankfurt area. Some Friends from san Diego, CA and a friend , Justin from Toronto. We are an age mix between 25 and 40.... Looking forward !!!!!

Sounds good! Sorry I did not acknowledge your post before but I have been busy lately .......... cruising! :)

• 2 months later...

We can't wait!!! Counting down the days to see everyone!

Yeah ! What are your plans for this Cruise, any excursions ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I will have already sailed from Orlando/Port Canaveral on the Epic. When the Epic arrives in Barcelona I will be joined by my friend Toni from Ibiza, this will be his first cruise. As I have already done this itinerary I have not planned any excursions, I will do my own thing. The Kasbah in Tangiers, meeting friends in Las Palmas, shuttle bus into the centre in Lanzarote and a walking excursion in Malaga.

Kevin