taxi's at bayport cruise terminal

kingstonKouple72

Assuming I don't bother arrange transport from Bayport to IAH before the cruise... anyone know if there will be taxi's available to take me to the airport, or will I need to pre-book?

UBER isn't an option, because I can't use data on my phone in the USA.

I haven't heard of many other options. Super Shuttle has bad reviews. I hear they have a habit of leaving people stranded.

There are three in our party.

We only need from Bayport - IAH. We are renting a car from IAH and returning in Pasadena before the cruise.

We are using Super Shuttle. Since there will be hundreds of people traveling directly to the airport, it should be a direct shuttle. I can't imagine they will "forget" people when we're all boarding the shuttles between 8:00-10:00 a.m.

I wasn't speaking of leaving people behind.. I have read reviews of them not even showing up at all....

• 1 month later...

There was a whole line of taxis outside the Bayport terminal when we disembarked. We walked over to the line and got a cab. Easy peasy.

I saw Super Shuttles there, but Super Shuttle to Hobby was $70 for 4 of us and taxi was $50. We took a taxi and also got a 10% senior discount because all 4 in our party were over 60.