recommendations a professional tour

adx74

Hi,

We decided to visit Dubai and chose a company based on recommendations from trip adivosr. Unfortunately they requested 50% deposit and if we pay online they asked a copy of the passport and credit carts double sided. There seems this practice is not ok. Tell me please if you met this practice in Dubai and if you have any recommendation for a professional / reliable agency is welcome (other than the ship tours).

Thanks!

Hi,

We decided to visit Dubai and chose a company based on recommendations from trip adivosr. Unfortunately they requested 50% deposit and if we pay online they asked a copy of the passport and credit carts double sided. There seems this practice is not ok. Tell me please if you met this practice in Dubai and if you have any recommendation for a professional / reliable agency is welcome (other than the ship tours).

Thanks!

It is easy to get around Dubai independently - taxis are very cheap and drivers happy to negotiate price to take you on sightseeing tour (agree price first). When I first cruised from Dubai last year I did take the ship's excursions as I was a little wary being a solo traveller. Would be quite happy to do things on my own now and have made lots of arrangements myself for my forthcoming trip on MSC Lirica on 15th March. What was the company concerned? if it was Arabian adventures are perfectly ok and part of the Emirates group. Any questions please come back